English | 简体中文
Based on electron open source toolbox, free integration of rich plug-ins, to create the ultimate desktop efficiency tool。Rubick is one of the heroes of Dota ，The core skill is the ability to use other heroes as plug-ins，Finished the walk 。Very consistent with the design concept of this tool，So named Rubick。
- Plug-in management based on npm package mode, installing plugins is as easy as installing npm packages.
- Support system plug-ins, as long as rubick is running, plug-ins can be used at any time.
- Support global shortcut key settings
- Support clipboard file search
- Support searching for locally installed apps or preferences
- Support MacOS
- Support Windows
- Support Linux
1. Search system application
Support pinyin and abbreviations to search system applications：
2. UI plug-in installation
rubickicon on the right side of the search box to enter the plug-in market, select the desired plug-in, and click the download button to download. After the download is complete, you can find the installed plug-in under the Installed tab
After the installation is complete, enter the plug-in call up command to use the corresponding plug-in：
3. System plug-in installation
The system plug-in installation method is the same as that of the UI category. In the plug-in market, select the
system categoryand find the system plug-in that suits you to install it.
After the system plug-in is installed successfully, rubick needs to be restarted to take effect
4. The input box focus automatically matches the plug-in according to the clipboard content
rubick, and then turn on the
Auto Pastefunction to match the clipboard content and automatically match the plug-in for use.
If you need more features, please come here to give us suggestions：issues 。 We will add valuable ideas to the later development. At the same time, welcome to join and build together。
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.