An open source, self-hosted knowledge base that works with a SQLite db file.
- Write down the light-card memos very easily;
- Build the fragmented knowledge management tool for yourself;
- For noting your daily/weekly plans, fantastic ideas, reading thoughts...
- Fully open source;
- Write in the plain textarea without any burden;
- Great UI and never miss any detail;
- Super quick self-hosted with
docker run --name memos --publish 5230:5230 --volume ~/.memos/:/var/opt/memos -e mode=prod -e port=5230 neosmemo/memos:0.1.1
Memos should now be running at http://localhost:5230. If the
~/.memos/does not have a
memoswill auto generate it.
Memos is built with a curated tech stack. It is optimized for developer experience and is very easy to start working on the code:
- It has no external dependency.
- It requires zero config.
- 1 command to start backend and 1 command to start frontend, both with live reload support.
- Go (1.16 or later)
- Air for backend live reload
pull source code
git clone https://github.com/usememos/memos
start backend using air(with live reload)
air -c scripts/.air.toml
start frontend dev server
cd web && yarn && yarn dev
Memos should now be running at http://localhost:3000 and change either frontend or backend code would trigger live reload.
Just enjoy it.