What is Tator?
Tator is a web platform for analyzing large video and image datasets. Tator lets you rapidly deploy custom analytics workflows to gain insights from your raw imagery. Tator runs on bare metal and all major cloud providers, and is open source under GNU AGPLv3.
- Digital asset management - Host, share, stream, and organize all your digital assets through a browser interface.
- Data management - Define custom structured metadata and know its provenance.
- Extract, transform, load - Support ETL workflows with instant frame-accurate image and clip extraction.
- Video and image annotation - Annotate media, frames, objects, tracks, and activities. QA/QC with built-in review tools.
- Simplified MLOps - AI-assisted annotation and scalable batch inference with one click.
- Visual analytics - Aggregate, visualize, and report the information you need.
Visit https://tator.io to learn more.
From a node with a fresh Ubuntu 20.04 LTS install and a reserved IP address:
git clone --recurse-submodules -b stable https://github.com/cvisionai/tator cd tator ./install.sh
Start a free trial of Tator Cloud, a cloud-based deployment of Tator maintained by the authors of Tator.
Visit our blog for upcoming features, development roadmap, news and announcements.
Tator Enterprise Subscription
Tator is available under a commercial license with direct-to-engineer technical support via a Tator enterprise subscription.