Repository for the Defold engine, editor and command line tools.
- build_tools - Build configuration and build tools used by build scripts
- ci - Continuous integration files for GitHub CI (more info)
- com.dynamo.cr - Bob
- engine - Engine
- editor - Editor
- packages - External packages
- scripts - Build and utility scripts
- share - Misc shared stuff used by other tools. Waf build-scripts, valgrind suppression files, etc.
Follow the setup guide to install all of the tools needed to build the Defold engine.
Follow the build instructions to build the engine and command line tools.
Follow the instructions in the editor folder.
An overview of the engine architecture and additional engine information can be viewed here.
The release process is documented here.
A full list of third party software licenses along with information on how to give attribution and include the licenses in your game can be found in the COMPLYING WITH LICENSES document in the Defold repository on GitHub.